Experiencing relationship breakdown, separation, and/or disputes over children can be an extremely emotional and confusing time whether you are married, in a de facto relationship, or civil union,
We can help you through that difficult process by supporting and speaking for you, or by providing you with information and helping you identify your options.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Day to day care and contact (custody and access, visitation)
- Parenting Plans
- Appointment of Guardians
- Guardianship Disputes
- Child Support (maintenance)
- Protecting orders (Domestic Violence, Non Molestation, Restraining orders)
- Care and Protection of Children
- Property Division
- Spousal Maintenance
- Protection of Personal and Property Rights (PPPR)
- Mental Health
We are members of the New Zealand Law Society Family Section.